2008年12月4日木曜日

Hi




Hi, I am a masked man. My name is Zorro. I like to eat apple pie and cheese doodles. I work part time at seven eleven in Minami kumamoto. My job is to sell ice cream. I usually sell around 153 ice creams a day. I have a reasonable salary but I won’t tell you how much it is. When I’m not at work I like to play pokemon games on my Nintendo DS. Right now I’m on level 46. When I was in school my favorite subject was Japanese history, because I didn’t understand anything on the lessons. My mothers name is Zorina and my fathers name is Zorolito. I have no brothers or sister but a cat called Z and a aunts daughters husbands mothers brothers niece called Bella. Her brothers name is Bob. They are twins and both are 5 years old. In the future I would like to become a bank robber and steal from the rich and give to the poor. My strong points are that I’m smart, funny, handsome and easy to talk to. My weak point is that I always eat too much apple pie and cheese doodles. Yesterday I figured out a new recipe for cheese doodle apple pie. It’s like a usual apple pie but you put cheese doodles on it instead of ice cream. I like it very much. Lately I’ve been very busy with taking pictures of my toes, so I’ll have to stop writing now. Have a nice day.

(252)
(5841)

0 件のコメント: